Monday 8 September 2014

Second Stretch Drawings and Colours Thornham to Burnham Deepdale

As previously mentioned this stretch varied considerably to the last. Tis is because the coast path took us well inland around thornham and titchwell. However, the weather was great and as a result the colours were wonderfully vibrant. 


















































































































Although I know it might be difficult to read some of the text in the photos, I have to do it this way. Tis is because I want to creat my own method of processing my research and mot rely on blogger to set out all the guide lines for how to do it. I like having everything physically as well tough. This also may not look like much but bear in mind that drawing each of these plants and analysing them is a really time consuming process and this stretch took up to two weeks to complete.
















No comments:

Post a Comment